April 3, 2010

Hi!!

Hi Everyone !!
Now that all the formalities are done, welcome to our new blog. I can't believe I actually did this!!!! We're all excited about having a blog. We will be posting all the fun things that we do throughout the year. I even figured out how to upload pictures hehehehe. (I'm so proud of myself. This is really out of my comfort zone). We also want this blog to be a place where our children can share their accomplishments. So if you have pictures or anything to share please e-mail them to orheart@gmail.com
In the future(after I work out all the bugs and fully understand this thing) we will be inviting the teens to be "guest bloggers". More info on that will be given at Park Day.
So sit back, enjoy and come back often to see what's been "blogged".

JoAnn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment